What is Hornsby Ku-ring-gai Community Transport?
We are a Home and Community Care Project funded by the Commonwealth and State Governments and Supported by Hornsby Shire and Ku-ring-gai Councils. We are a community support program for:
- Frail Aged People
- Younger People with Disabilities
- The Carers of Both
Frail aged and disabled people living independently in their own homes.
To meet the transport needs of residents in our community who are frail aged / disabled and their carers.
- We are honest, ethical and transparent in our work
- We deliver professional services to our clients
- We treat our stakeholders and each other with respect
- We value the contribution of our staff (paid and volunteer) and Board, and support their development.
We hope you enjoy your association with us.
If there is any information you cannot understand or require in another language, please contact our office.
If you or a friend has difficulty reading, please contact us so we can make arrangements for this information to be read to you.
The Hornsby Ku-ring-gai Community Aged Disabled Transport Service Inc. is supported by funding from the Australian Government under the Commonwealth HACC Program.
Although funding for this organisation has been provided by the Australian Government, the material contained herein does not necessarily represent the views or policies of the Australian Government.